They did an excellent job!
Great job by both Troy and Steve!
Troy worked very hard and was friendly and professional. The unit looks and works great….thank you!
Mary Kay B.
Excellent job, very tidy, answered all our questions.
Very professional. Very helpful. Explained new thermostat in full detail. Great representatives for your company.
Always knowledgeable, dependable and courteous. Left our home/basement tidy and warm!!
Thank you work was done beautifully.
Great work! Would recommend!
Protect Your Home and Family by Improving Indoor Air Quality
Award Winning Indoor Air Quality Service for Green Bay and Fox Valley Homeowners.
Why Invest in IAQ?
There are many reasons for a family to install premium indoor air quality products in their home. Robinson Heating & Cooling provides options for those with serious health issues and also in homes where overly wet/dry air may damage the structure itself or cause mold.
In most cases though, homeowners upgrade their IAQ systems so that they can breathe better air. Air inside the home is many times dirtier than outside air and that’s because pet hair, smoke, dander and dust mites get blown around endlessly by the home’s fans. Advanced purification and filtration options are a healthy investment and the home will be more comfortable as well.
Air quality inside your home greatly affects your health. The air inside of your home is less healthy than the air outside. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss air quality improvements that make sense for you. Our services include:
- Air duct sealing to save energy by keeping air from leaking through cracks in your ducts.
- De-humidification system installation for hot, humid summers.
- Humidification system installation to combat dry winter air.
- Indoor air purification system installation to remove airborne pollutants from your home.
- Zoned heating and air conditioning system installation allows you to control specifically which rooms you heat and cool and also how much.
Improve your home health!
Our team installs whole-home air purification systems, improves the duct work, cleans air ducts and performs evaluations to determine which products are most beneficial. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, there are many ways to improve the air quality in your house:
- Prevent mold by controlling the moisture in your home. This can include dehumidifying your home and checking for mold in places it is likely to develop. If mold is present anywhere in the home call us for a free consultation.
- Reduce asthma triggers by vacuuming regularly and changing sheets and towels often. Particles found in carpet, blankets, and mattresses can cause breathing problems and minor allergic reactions.
- Keep your home smoke-free. Smoke outside. Secondhand smoke contains hazardous chemicals and can cause or exacerbate breathing problems, particularly in children and pets.
- Install Carbon Monoxide alarms. Carbon Monoxide is odorless, colorless and poisonous gas; when too much builds up in an enclosed space, it is deadly.
- Use and properly maintain your ventilation system to clear out any trapped chemicals and airborne contaminants in your home. Robinson can help you properly ventilate even the most tricky areas so give us a call.
- Clean your filters in your HVAC units monthly. Dirty filters cause the heating or cooling system to run poorly and can end up releasing built up airborne particles if not changed every month.