– Robert G.
– Donna B.
– Debbie N.
– Mary Kay B.
– Jeff N.
– Philip N.
– Bill L.
– Kim U.
– Julie W.
– Tom P.
It was great to work with guys who are knowledgeable and clean.
– Jim C.
– Peggy S.
– Linda C.
– Margaret M.
– Marty K.
– Mark K.
– Laurie M.
– Chris E.
– Mike Q.
– Bernard L.
– Jeff G.
– Randall P.
– Holly T.
– Robert W.
– Pat B.
– Kristin J.
– Andrea S.
– Ed H.
Tame Summer Humidity and Winter Dryness
Whole-home humidity control from Robinson Heating & Cooling lets you add or remove moisture from the air in your home.
Humid or dry air can be more than a mere inconvenience. Humid conditions can promote mold and mildew growth that impacts the health of your family, while low humidity levels can dry skin, create static electricity and crack wooden items within your home.
Call us at 920-490-3394 for a free consultation. Our trained team will help determine if a humidification control system is right for your home.
Although the use of a whole-home humidification or dehumidification system is the ultimate way to control your home’s humidity levels, please see these lists of helpful tips.
Home Humidification Tips – Wintertime
- Find and seal air leaks around your home
- Turn down your heat to minimize moisture removal
- Minimize use of ventilation in kitchen, bath and laundry areas
- Add houseplants or aquariums for natural humidification
Dehumidifying Tips – Summertime
- Find and fix water leaks around your home
- Run your air conditioning for moisture removal
- Regularly use ventilation in kitchen, bath and laundry areas
- Do not over water house plants and cover aquariums to minimize natural humidity